Project AMERICAN GIRL

TRV students can plan and execute basic to complex Technical Remote Viewing projects here.
Marlin Turner

Project AMERICAN GIRL

Post by Marlin Turner »

[1724/0555] Dow Jones Industrial Average companies/optimum near term investment/company's most recognizable service-product

This cue has been extremely effective for me in the past. It would have to be worked periodically (possibly every few weeks or months) when the optimum investment stock changes for maximum profitability.
Marlin Turner

Re: Project AMERICAN GIRL

Post by Marlin Turner »

[1724/0555] Dow Jones Industrial Average companies/optimum near term investment/company's most recognizable service-product

Session 1

Session 2

gif pic
Last edited by Marlin Turner on Wed Jul 24, 2024 7:41 am, edited 1 time in total.
Marlin Turner

Post by Marlin Turner »

https://stockanalysis.com/list/dow-jones-stocks/

The key commonality or tangible that appeared four times in my second session was the Internet. Out of all the companies listed, Cisco Systems, Inc. is the one that sells Internet Protocol based products and services.

https://medium.com/enjoy-algorithm/netw ... 979547a114
psiborg

Post by psiborg »

Yep. Before reading your conclusion, Cisco was the company I thought of.

I would add that I also considered AMZN, MSFT, IBM -- CSCO has the best 'alignment' IMO. AMZN is much more retail / logistics, despite the massive business they have in AWS. MSFT really is not about the servers/ tel-net infrastructure so much as the user-interface. IBM as it was a long time ago would be a better fit, but in their current form focused on business consulting and scientific-computing/research, not so much.

Technically CSCO looks the most attractive in this subset. Fundamentally it fits the 'great rotation' thesis we are currently witnessing of capital flight from high-PE growth tech over to the stable 'value' names.

Would target $54 as take-profit on this trade.
Marlin Turner

Post by Marlin Turner »

I will periodically run this cue and see if anything changes. Based on my experience, the "Matrix" sees near term anywhere from about two weeks to about a month and a half(possibly a bit more) with regards to the aforementioned cue. After yesterday's bloodbath, this may be the cleanest-dirtiest shirt in the closet as far as the price point. But if the new data that comes from my session has completely changed, I would sell immediately.
Marlin Turner

Post by Marlin Turner »

I reworked the aforementioned cue yesterday and the data is still the same or just another version of the previous data. I would not be a seller of the stock yet. I will do my best to rework it sometime early next week.